Nepean Christian School employs passionate Christian staff of a reformed evangelical persuasion, who are keen to explore and develop their practice faithfully.
Current opportunities are advertised below.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school and to learn, lead and serve with like-minded staff.
To assist you with your application and gain a better understanding of our school, we encourage you to read through the Statement of Faith.
Reporting to the Principal, the successful applicant will have:
- Suitable qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting and Financial Management
- Thorough understanding of and experience in corporate governance, risk management, compliance and work health and safety
- High level leadership, organisational and staff management skills
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally, appropriate leadership experience in industry or schools
All staff are required to be Christians active in their local church with an active engagement in the understanding of Reformed theology.
Salary will depend on qualifications and experience. A Working With Children Check is a requirement for the position.
To apply, request your information pack from:
Paul Campey, Partner, Resolve Consulting Group
Applications close 31 May 2020.
Casual teachers K-6 and/or 7-12
How to apply
Please send the school by either email or post:
- Completed NCS Employment Application Form
- Your CV, including a cover letter
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Post to Employment Application, Nepean Christian School, PO Box 50, Mulgoa NSW 2745.
Please note: No application will be considered without a completed package (NCS employment application form, including list of pastoral and professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children Check number.
At Nepean Christian School, employment conditions are governed by the AIS Multi-Enterprise Agreement (MEA). Details of those agreements can be found in these documents: