Download and complete the application form and gather your documentation
You can download the enrolment application form or request it from the school office. Parents complete the application form and send it to the school.
Applications cannot be processed until all of the following information has been received:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Last two school reports
- Last standardised testing results – NAPLAN (for students in Year 3 or above)
- Minister/pastor’s reference (if applicable)
- If your child has had any other assessments (e.g. speech therapy, occupational therapy, medical specialists etc) copies of the reports must be included with your application
- If there are legal orders relating to the child, please include a copy (originals must be brought to your interview).
You can submit your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend an interview with our principal
We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for an enrolment interview with our principal. An interview with our Learning Support Coordinator may also be required.
All students applying to enter in Kindergarten will have a meeting with the Learning Support Coordinator to assess school readiness.
Receive an offer
The school’s decision is conveyed to parents in written form. This will generally be within a fortnight of the meetings.
This decision may be:
- the offer of a position from a particular date
- the placement of the student on a waiting list
- the declining of enrolment.
Parents inform the school in writing of their intention to accept or decline the offer of enrolment by signing the Enrolment Acceptance form provided at the time of making the offer. If a family is new to the school, the enrolment deposit of $500 should accompany any acceptance of enrolment.